Based on the highest rated satellite receiver…ever! (92% by What Satellite magazine*), the new Super+ range is even better!
With the piano black finish TM-5300 D+ USB Super+, you can use a USB Hard Disk Drive (HDD) to record all your favourite channels, listen to your music and watch a slideshow of your photos.
Instead of connecting your Satellite Receiver to a PC by an RS-232 cable to download software, you can now download software at lightning speeds, taking only seconds compared to minutes by RS-232 on your PC. You can also download channel lists by USB and also upload them as a backup.
The satellite receiver has a channel memory of 10,000 channels therefore you will never run out of space to store your TV & Radio channels.
Furthermore, there’s a component YPbPr output for a much improved picture quality compared to Scart. What Satellite magazine said that the picture quality on this component YPbPr output is ‘as good as you’ll ever get from SD channels’*. This is as close as you can get to HD quality on a non-HD channels
For searching, there’s a hardware blind search tuner which is much more accurate than software blind search. The satellite tuner is super sensitive to pick up weak signals and weak transponders.
To watch the same channel on another TV, there’s an RF modulator at the rear of the satellite receiver, so you can watch all your channels in your bedroom (requires a cable to be connected from the RF modulator to the second TV).
For further information about this product, please click on the Features and Specifications tabs.
*What Satellite Magazine 2008, the TM-5200 D USB achieved 92%, Gold Award.
- Fully MPEG-2 & DVB-S Compliant
- 1x Smart Card Reader
- 10,000 TV & Radio Channel Memory
- USB PVR Ready via a USB-powered external device: Rewind/Forward, Slow Motion Rewind/Forward, Timeshift (Pause Live TV) & Record Scrambled/Free-To-Air (FTA) channels, play Mp3 files & JPEG viewer
- Fast software download & channel List upload/download via USB 2.0
- Component (YPbPr) Output
- 2x Scart Outputs with RGB and CVBS support
- Very fast & detailed hardware Blind Search (power scan)
- Super sensitive tuner for very weak signals and weak transponders
- Optical digital audio S/PDIF output
- Less than 1 second channel change
- DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 & 1.3 (USALS) compatible
- PLL type RF-Modulator (Ch. 21- 69) and UHF tuning function
- DiSEqC Indicator
- Enhanced 16 Favourite channel list groups and sort function
- Auto Navigation system – select as many satellites as you want to search automatically
- Extended EPG and programme reservation on EPG
- Fast & easy-to-use menu system
- Channel control by: Favourites, Lock, Skip, Move & Delete
- Channel sort by: All, Alphabet, Transponder & CAS
- Parental, Installation & Receiver password lock
- Multilingual OSD Menu: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Turkish, Arabic, Russian, Greek, Czech
- Support for multiple audio language broadcasts
- Automatic digital satellite signal detecting function
- Manual transponder editing
- Parental Control
- Last channel auto-save and recall function
- Various games
- Multi-picture display
- SCPC & MCPC receivable from C/Ku band satellites LNBs supported: Universal, Single, Single S & C band wideband LNBs
- 4:3 & 16:9 screen formats
- Timer & multi-event timer functions
- Automatic FEC and PID detection and manual entry of PID values
- Pause capture
- Loop through tuner and satellite
- Real time clock
- Teletext & Subtitle support by OSD and VBI
- LNB short circuit protection onboard
- Supports PAL/NTSC systems
- Software & channel list upgrade via RS-232C: PC to STB, STB to PC, STB-STB and USB